Sunday Worship Services 10:30-noon
As christian disciples, we welcome children of ALL ages in services. In Mark, Jesus put a child in the midst of his disciples. It is important for children to be included in worship so that they may learn to worship God themselves. We also provide the options of a cry room in the sanctuary and a staffed nursery on the lower level for children 0-4 years.
Childcare is also available for church events.
Located at the rear of the sanctuary, our cry room provides a place for parents to take a little one during services. The cry room has a changing surface and a pak-n-play sleeper. A window looks onto the sanctuary, with curtains that can be drawn for changing or nursing privacy.
Our staffed Nursery is located on the lower level of the church and serves ages newborn through 4 years. During the service, children play with toys and puzzles, read stories, and have a small snack (usually animal crackers and water). If weather is nice, the children may go outside to play ball or blow bubbles.
- Your child can be dropped off at the nursery before the start of the service.
- If your child is toilet-trained, please take them to the restroom prior to drop-off.
- At drop-off, please let the nursery attendant know your child's name, and if they should not eat animal crackers or graham crackers. Also let us know if they have a bottle or sippy cup with them.
- Some children can be anxious during drop-off. Please know that even if they are crying when you leave, most children are playing happily within 5 minutes. Hand your child to the attendant, let your child know you will be back after the service. Worship with us, knowing your child is in good care.
- If your child needs you during the service, the Nursery attendant will have an usher notify you.
- Children should be picked up by the same person who dropped them off.
- Children are not allowed back upstairs unattended.
Posted on Thu, December 13, 2012
by Cheryl Plank