WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will greet you warmly, but not overwhelm you.
- You are free and encouraged to investigate our church and spiritual matters on your own terms and at your own pace.
- The atmosphere is casual.
- Fun teaching is offered for your children & teens.
- Worship is a blend of casual/traditional styles.
- Worship lasts one hour.
- Thought-provoking messages are based on the Bible.
- A staffed Nursery is offered during Worship, on the lower level.
- A Parent Nursery is available at the back of the sanctuary with a view & audio of the worship experience.
A PLACE TO BELONG
- We are here to learn and discover together. Stretch our comfort zone. Be gracious with each other.
- We are about being the Church, (how would Jesus think?) versus doing Church.
- We have discovery groups for men, women, children and youth.
- Experience and engage in scripture based videos, activities, music and small group discussions.
- A place just for kids - newborns through 6th graders.
- A place for teens - 6th grade through High School.
- A place for adults - to grow, and become fully devoted followers of Christ.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
God can use your gifts and skills to honor Him and change lives by serving in your daily living, local community, and around the globe.
LOCATION & FACILITIES
You will find us at 8451 Eagle Crest Road, just southeast of the intersection of 84th and Holdrege, on the top of the hill.
Fellowship Community Church is located on 21 acres of prairie land, which allows for a variety of outside events.
View Fellowship Community Church in a larger map
The church building features four areas:
The Sanctuary is on the west side of the main level. It is used for worship, weddings, funerals, and concert programs. The Sanctuary has excellent acoustics and sound and video capabilities. A nursery in the back of the Sanctuary is available for babies and parents, with a view & audio of the worship experience.
The Fellowship Hall is on the east side of the main level. Classes, seminars, recitals, social events, and community meetings are held here. A full preparation and service kitchen can also be found in the Fellowship Hall.
The Lobby is between the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall. Coffee and fellowship are available. The Information Board and Book Nook are to the left of the stairway and the Library is to the right of the stairway.
Education classrooms and a staffed Nursery (on Sunday) are found on the lower level of the building. The lower level is accessible by the stairs in the lobby and by the lower parking lot east of the building.